Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nickname Stories

What is the story of your real life nickname?
    What is your favourite nickname? [Blast that jealousy bug]
    What is the most obscure nickname you have come across?
    What is advice your would give about nicknames and changing your nickname?
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

What is the story of your real life nickname? It's the last three letters of my first name.

What is your favourite nickname? Annie? I don't know... lol.

What is the most obscure nickname you have come across? My friend Morganna is nicknamed Moose. I've also known an Eppy.

What is advice your would give about nicknames and changing your nickname? I started going pretty much exclusively by my nickname when I was eighteen. I'd just started uni so I basically introduced myself as Ren and everyone accepted that that was my name. Now I can't imagine being anything different. That's definitely what I'd suggest though, wait until a time in your life when you'll be able to completely remake yourself e.g new school, new job, new club.
    Last edited by renrose; April 24th, 2013 at 06:55 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

What is the story of your real life nickname? - Rory. My older brother couldn't say Laura properly when I was born, so it sounded like Rora. That, over the years, turned into Rory. I don't get called it much any more though, it was more of a childhood thing.
    What is your favourite nickname? [Blast that jealousy bug] - We call Dominic Nico which I think's absolutely adorable right now
    What is the most obscure nickname you have come across? - I know someone who goes by Moose too, but it's completely unrelated to her real name, which she hates.
    What is advice your would give about nicknames and changing your nickname? - You can't choose your own nickname. I never chose mine, Nico didn't get to choose his. Unless you've got a name like Elizabeth, most names only have one or two nicknames anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    What is the most obscure nickname you have come across? - I know someone who goes by Moose too, but it's completely unrelated to her real name, which she hates.
    Wow! I'll have to let my Moosechops know she's not the only one
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Wow! I'll have to let my Moosechops know she's not the only one
    The Moose I know actually has her name on Facebook as Moose Surname, she hates her real name that much. I don't know her that well though, so I'm not entirely sure where the Moose comes from, and it seems a bit random to ask it as we haven't spoken in quite a while.