Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I know a girl called Rylan. It's really cute I think and my favorite spelling is the Rilyn one. I am not a fan of made up names and cutesy spellings normally, but like this one!
    Maple Violet and Penelope Wren

I really, really dislike it. It's masculine, trendy and the spelling is too ambiguous. (Is it ry-lyn, rill-an? is it spelled Rylyn, Rilyn, Rylan?) It's just insubstantial and tacky, IMO, not something that will age nicely or look professional or appropriate on an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    I really, really dislike it. It's masculine, trendy and the spelling is too ambiguous. (Is it ry-lyn, rill-an? is it spelled Rylyn, Rilyn, Rylan?) It's just insubstantial and tacky, IMO, not something that will age nicely or look professional or appropriate on an adult.
    This. Rilyn and Rilynn do not look any more feminine than Rylan.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I dont' think Rylan (in an form) would make my top list with Easton and Rowdy, but especially not for a girl. Sorry.
    I'd probably suggest something like
    Tabitha
    Piper
    Harper
    Autumn (too seasonally themed after Summer?)
    Brandy
    Hadley
    Aspen
    Teagan
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Quote Originally Posted by flick View Post
    Yup. Totally my thought also. Except for the too masculine part. I think Rylan would be fine on a girl. But only with the original spelling.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~