Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have boy/girl twins born Jan. 11 of this year. My husband named our little boy Eric Scott and I named our little girl Amelia Noelle. I did not want matching names or names that started with the same letter.

Mom to Daisy Rae and a set of twins Amelia Noelle and Eric Scott.

I like the idea of Charlie and Gabe. It sounds really nice together, in my opinion.

Can I just say that Charlie and Sam are absolutely perfect as brothers? You did a great job with naming them.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

I haven't named twins {or any babies, I'm 16}, but this was sweet to read! Charlie and Sam are super cute together, I love them! I actually know brothers named Charles, Benjamin, and Samuel "Charlie, Ben, and Sam", so I really associate those two with eachother.
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

I'm a twin and my parents process naming us was based on names they both mutually liked as well as honoring family.

My twin sister Sabrina Desiree was named after a name of a store in Italy that my mum liked. Desiree was the middle name of her godmother.
    My name is Isabelle Marie and I was named after my mum's great Aunt. Marie is to honor the virgin Mary since we are catholic.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle