Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh, Ash... Eva is my favourite on your list. You need to keep this one, it is stunning. Eva Felicity Claire is very beautiful, but if you're not certain we need to do something about it. I think you can borrow from your Catherine combo; Eva Catherine Eliora, Eva Catherine Lou, Eva Eliora Lou. I do like your Catherine combo very much as well, and Catherine is a beautiful name.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ha, Ottilie, I knew you'd say that! Eva's one of those I think I might be settled on and thrn I renig at the last minute. As for Eva Felicity, I adore both names and I quite love them together, but I always imagined I would pair Eva with a C or M mn. I love Eva Felicity, honestly, but it just doesn't compare to this image of a combo I have had in my mind, it doesn't blow me away like some of my other combos. But I can't find anything I like better, and I feel like I've considered everything.

@cristinamariane - I never noticed that! Its honestly not a dealbreaker for me though, I doubt most people would notice that, especially since I have many boys favorites without those letters. I do like Camilla, but don't love it like the others, and I already have Camille on my list as a mn.

I had forgotten one of them, at that! Zara is also on this list.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Ash- Keep Zara, Eva, and Catherine! I love love love Zara to the point that I've been wondering if Zoe and Zara as sisters is too much!

Zara and Eva are very mysterious and exotic to me. I like that.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

All the best,
    Mischa.

I love Eva Felicity Claire. You always come up with some great combos. I believe I read awhile ago that you wanted to use Catherine Eliora Jane, I kind of like that better. Although Catherine Eliora Lou is cute.
    Then, I would also add Audrey and Emilia/Amelia
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett