Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need A Name!

Need A Name!

I am in love with the nickname Ellie, but I need a real name to go with it. Help!

Eliora is one of my favorite names. Also, there's...

Eliana
    Eliza
    Elisabeth/Elizabeth
    Elsa
    Ellen
    Eleanor
    Eleonora
    Eleanora
    Eliska
    Elise
    Elena
    Elowen
    Gabrielle/Gabriella
    Gavriel
    Arielle
    Muriel
    Mariel
    Isabel
    Arabella
    Mirabelle
    Reubelle
    Melia
    Eloise
    Eluned
    Elaine
    Elisa

Ellie is a real name. If you truly love Ellie, then it doesn't need a full name to back it up.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Hi!
    I have a friend named Ellie, and she loves her name! And she doesn't have a longer name to go with it. The advantage of just naming your daughter Ellie, is she will never have to introduce herself as "Eleanor (or something else), but call me Ellie.". It'll be much easier for her to just say, "Ellie." I have another friend named Gabrielle, who just wants to be Gabi, and who everyone calls Gabi. But every year at school, she has one teacher who only refers to her as Gabrielle, because they couldn't bother to learn Gabi, or just didn't want to. Similar with my friend Rebecca who goes by Remi. People have more problems between Rebecca to Remi, but, really, it's not that hard, and Remi hates the name Rebecca, and everyone calls her Remi, but she has the same problem as Gabi.
    Anyways, I know most of these were already said, but I think these work best with Ellie:
    Eleanor
    Ella
    Eliza
    Elise

Hope that helps!

My favorite is Eliana. But with something like Gabrielle she wouldnt have just another El-/Em- name, which are so common, even if her nickname falls in that category.