Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which of these 2

Shea or rafferty.
    Which do you like best and describe the kind of boy/man you see with the name

Neither is really my style, but I'd vote for Rafferty simply because Shea sounds potentially feminine to me.

I'd pick Rafferty. Shea sort of sounds feminine to me. Rafferty is very fresh and stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by wolv View Post
    Neither is really my style, but I'd vote for Rafferty simply because Shea sounds potentially feminine to me.
    I second this!
    Teenberry who is obsessed with names - probably a minority on nameberry who likes popular names

Ladies: Holly|Charlotte|Lily|Chloe|Indigo|Zoe|Stella
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Cullen|Louie

Rafferty. Shea makes me think of Shae which I strongly consider a girls name.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"