Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Coffee Shop BNG

Coffee Shop BNG

I saw a game similar to this on here before, and I liked it, so I decided to post something like it again.

Your name is (first), (middle), (last), you live in (town/city), and you work as a (career).
    It is a beautiful Summer day, and after a long day at work, you decide to treat yourself to a beverage at your favourite coffee shop (name of coffee shop).

These are the people that you see:

1. When you walk through the door, you see two teenage girls sipping frappicinos. The first girl has long, caramel coloured hair, turquoise eyes, and 3 piercings; on her eyebrow, nose and tongue. She drinks a caramel frappicino. The other girl has bright yellow hair, ginormous blue eyes and lots of glittery eyeshadow. She has a huge smile and her voice is high pitched and annoying. She sips a cotton candy frappicino.

2. As you line up to order, you feel someone poking you. You turn around, and two five year old twins are pointing at you, laughing. They are chubby, have cream coloured skin, eyes as brown as chocolate, and tiny freckles. Their stern looking grandfather then looks up from his newspaper, scowls, and gives the boys a disapproving look.

3. When you walk up to the cash register to order, you realize you don't have enough money to pay for your mint chip latte and chocolate doughnut. As you turn to walk out of the coffee shop, embarrassed, a shy looking guy listening to music in the corner notices, and offers to pay for your coffee and doughnut. You are about to deny, but he insists, so you reluctantly accept the offer and quickly go find a table.

4. You are halfway through your coffee, when you notice a girl around the age of nine lingering around the place with her head down. You watch her for a few seconds, then realize her blond hair is streaked with dirt and her clothes are ragged and old. You wonder who this girl is, so you gesture her over to sit with you. She shrugs her shoulders, and slowly drags her feet over to your table. She doesn't say a word to you, but you can tell by her worn gray eyes and rough, fidgety hands that something is up.

Your job is to name all of the people listed above.
    Tell me if you like this game, and I can make some more similar to this! Also, if you have any game ideas for me, please post! Enjoy!

Lauren Ann Mackenzie; Boston; graphic designer; The Beantown Café

Kat Alexis & Brandi Marigold

Augustus Gray & Atticus Grant; Herbert Whittaker (grandfather)

Sebastian Noble

Kate Olivia
    Last edited by elderberry; January 23rd, 2015 at 05:17 PM.

Your name is Edith Delilah Jacobs you live in Chicago, and you work as a hair stylist.
    It is a beautiful Summer day, and after a long day at work, you decide to treat yourself to a beverage at your favourite coffee shop, Mocha Market.

These are the people that you see:

1. When you walk through the door, you see two teenage girls sipping frappicinos. The first girl has long, caramel coloured hair, turquoise eyes, and 3 piercings; on her eyebrow, nose and tongue. She drinks a caramel frappicino. The other girl has bright yellow hair, ginormous blue eyes and lots of glittery eyeshadow. She has a huge smile and her voice is high pitched and annoying. She sips a cotton candy frappicino. Tawni Clarissa Hall & Britney Alice McDermott

2. As you line up to order, you feel someone poking you. You turn around, and two five year old twins are pointing at you, laughing. They are chubby, have cream coloured skin, eyes as brown as chocolate, and tiny freckles. Their stern looking grandfather then looks up from his newspaper, scowls, and gives the boys a disapproving look. Thomas Jason *Tommy* Wheeler & Joseph Scott *Joey* Wheeler; Harry Leonard Wheeler

3. When you walk up to the cash register to order, you realize you don't have enough money to pay for your mint chip latte and chocolate doughnut. As you turn to walk out of the coffee shop, embarrassed, a shy looking guy listening to music in the corner notices, and offers to pay for your coffee and doughnut. You are about to deny, but he insists, so you reluctantly accept the offer and quickly go find a table. Beckett Finn *Beck* Hefner

4. You are halfway through your coffee, when you notice a girl around the age of nine lingering around the place with her head down. You watch her for a few seconds, then realize her blond hair is streaked with dirt and her clothes are ragged and old. You wonder who this girl is, so you gesture her over to sit with you. She shrugs her shoulders, and slowly drags her feet over to your table. She doesn't say a word to you, but you can tell by her worn gray eyes and rough, fidgety hands that something is up. Sage Nicole Dowling
    "I love first times. I want my entire life to be composed of them."
    -Lucien Carr, Kill Your Darlings

Emily Christine. 18.

My Favorite Names
    Vega. Indie. Maisie. Lilia. Nova. Dinah. Louise. Scout. Barbara. Daisy.
    Fletcher. Roman. Wyatt. Lachlan. Callum. Porter. Lincoln. Vade. Finnegan. Tate.

Me: Ella Catherine Paltrow.

1. Veronica Hope "Vera" Peretti.
    2. Michaela Marie Kardashian.
    3. Eric Matthew Jones.
    4. Samantha Leigh "Sam" Harper.