Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Crush: Emilia

What does everyone think of this name? Middle name would be something along the lines of Cora or a variant of Cora.
    Thanks!

I love Emilia but I crossed it off my list early on in my pregnancy with #1 because whenever I mentioned it to people, they thought I'd said Amelia. It could just be my accent though.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I love it - but I agree with the above: everyone would just assume you said Amelia and you and your daughter would constantly be correcting people on the spelling. If you don't mind, that's one thing - I do think it's such a gorgeous name. But it could get annoying, people always getting the name wrong.

I don't love Emilia Cora, but Emilia Coraline is gorgeous!!
    Current Favorites

Adeline, Annabel, Cecily, Clara, Clementine, Cressida, Daphne, Eliza, Flora, Georgiana, Gemma, Hyacinth, Isa, Imogen, Juliet, Lila, Livia, Matilda, Ophelia, Persephone, Sabrina, Tamsin, Verona, Violet

Alastair, Asher, Callum, Caleb, Colin, Dorian, Felix, Florian, Gavin, Hallam, Inigo, Julian, Lionel, Marius, Nigel, Noel, Oliver, Raphael, Sebastian, Silas

Current furry children: Clover, Snowshoe, Avalon, Puck, Panda, Winona

Expecting a [tbd] c. August 19, 2013!!

Beautiful!

It's really cute.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.