Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    @uselesskitty.... You suggested luther on one of my previous posts and since then I keep thinking about it!

It has never been a name that has even crossed my thoughts until you suggested it... Luther vandros is what comes to mind ( not bad... just the other luther I can think of... well and Martin Luther king...)

I will present it yo DH and see what he thinks! I like the nn Lou/Lu for a boy or girl so thats a plus for me!

I also really like Lawrence but my sons name is Josef... and all I can think is Joey Lawrence (the 1980s sitcom actor.. i think he has a new show as well)

some of the others are soemthing to think about... i like them but maybe not love...

Victor
    August
    Grant
    Raymond ( but Ramona is my Fav for girls... and I would be afraid to use Raymond in case I had a girl after and would be so sad I couldnt use Ramona!)
    on the search for the perfect girls name!

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Clara, Charlotte, Cordelia, Hermione
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Gilbert, Morgan, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Monroe, Basil
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

Last edited by jerinnyx; April 23rd, 2013 at 05:06 PM.
    ...Mommy of 2 handsome boys, James Hamilton (4yrs) and Silas Augustine (2.5yrs). New addition 10/14!
    Girls- Blythe, Adeline, Freya, Sabina, Lydia, Vesper
    Boys- Isaac, Archer, Henry, Barnabas, Caleb, Gideon
    www.savingsons.org
    www.drmomma.org
    www.birthwithoutfearblog.com

I think I can only offer repeats, but here are some I really like:

Walter
    Ernest
    Stanley
    Harvey
    Jed
    Gilbert