Names Searched Right Now:

Need Help with William and the Boys

Hi Guys

The boy list has become a bit muddled in recent weeks. William is still very much #1 and is pretty much set in stone, but all the others have kind of become equal and I can’t really rank them anymore

So basically, it's time for berry help. Which of the following do you think work best with William? Or, could you perhaps rank them???

Alexander
    Arthur
    Benjamin
    Henry
    Joseph
    Peter
    Thomas

Thank you so much for any help!
    Last edited by charlieandperry1; July 27th, 2014 at 01:02 PM.

I love Arthur, Henry and Thomas with William. It gives me aliterary vibe; Miller, Kissinger/Thoreau/Miller, Hardy & Faulkner, or a historical vibe; King Arthur, various King Henry's, Thomas of Bayeux and William the Conqueror. I like Benjamin too though... and Alexander is very handsome too. Peter and Joseph are wonderful as well. Good list. It's funny; my boyfriend's name as well as all his three brothers names are on your list!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Well, our top three boys' names are also William, Alexander, and Benjamin, so obviously I think those make a wonderful sibset! But I also like Joseph and Thomas with William, and if you don't mind getting a little royal, Henry and Arthur would be fun as well with William.

Here's how I would rank them:

William
    Alexander
    Benjamin
    Joseph
    Henry
    Thomas
    Peter
    Arthur

They're all wonderful names, though. I can understand why you're having trouble deciding!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I love Thomas and Joseph!