Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorelei

33 25.19%
  • Elizabeth

34 25.95%
  • Rosalind

36 27.48%
  • Lucinda

11 8.40%
  • Marianne

3 2.29%
  • Julianne

14 10.69%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hubby doesn't like my names

We have such a hard time agreeing on names because we have a totally different style. Here is our latest short list, with a couple of "his" names, a couple of "my" names, and a couple that we both think are okay. Please vote for the ones you like. Siblings are Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I really like Julianne with Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Lorelei - I've never known how to pronounce this. Seems a bit fussy to me, prefer Laura or Lauren, and I don't like the nickname Rory that I see touted for it - it's all boy to me.

Elizabeth - Beautiful, a classic, got my vote.

Rosalind - I think Rosalind and Madelyn are a bit close. I went to school with a Rosalind and people frequently dropped the final D so it sounded more like Rosalyn - with one -lyn ending daughter I think it's a bit much.

Lucinda - I prefer short and simple Lucy, but it's not a bad name. Would be my second pick.

Marianne - I prefer Marian or Mary.

Julianne - I find Juli- names dated, sorry. Feels to me like a feminisation of Julian.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I don't like them either

I honestly am not a big fan of any of the names on your list, however I think Rosalind is probably the nicest.