Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I was raised on a large farm and grew up with two graveyards and a gravesite on the property: one for the workers, one for the family, and a traveller girl's gravesite.

When I was very young I remember going through the names on the stones. One that I remember was a Tiffany from the 1800s. I had a classmate named Tiffany at the time so it stuck.

The traveller girl has a gravemarker of irises. The name Iris reminds me of her now. It's a positive association though.

Otherwise, I love taking a walk though a cemetery. The names are almost always interesting. I also like to take a moment to look at their ages and how old they are when they died and if any more information is given.

If I see a grave with a young child I sort of mark it off my lists. It may be silly, but I am a bit superstitious about naming a child after someone who died young. Not that I actually know those people. It just feels like tempting fate.
    new username @finch

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    @sweetiebeerose - The word cemetery. It's spelled cemetery, not cementary.
    thanks im glad theres someone here to point out my every typing error.
    [SIZE=1]I'm liking this site :)
    [/SIZE][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Name crushes[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Girls: Evangeline, Annabella, Willow, Shiloh[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys: Daniel, Ben, Joseph[/COLOR]

Mama to Mirielle and Annelise;)

I take an occasional stroll through different cemeteries. I really only look to see how old the tombstone is, not to see what names are on them. There are some unique names though.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally