Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't think it's weird at all. Cemeteries are very interesting places! My father in law passed away two years ago and we are frequent visitors to his cemetery. I catch myself all the time looking at names. There are some gems in there!

Ontario, Canada :-)
    If I'm walking a past a cemetery, I do look at some names, I've done it since I was about 6 years old, haha! Some that I've found are:

Thomas Oliver William
    Martha Anne Louise
    Sarah Evangeline
    Lydia Anne

Not the most unique, but I've also seen a few Mercy's, Harrietta's, Henrietta's and a Verity
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

Pennsylvania, USA
    I was just walking through a cemetery this past weekend, checking out names on the headstones, so funny to see this thread. Its a great way to find new names. I was interested to see the name Rosila, which I haven't heard. I imagine its pronounced ro-SEE-la, along the lines of Rosina. The death date on the stone was 1919.

Estaleen is also very pretty--I've certainly never come across it before.

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    I will do this if I happen to be visiting a graveyard. I love seeing the old names. I was in a mid 19th century graveyard recently and came across the name Sybella. I thought it was pretty and fairly unusual. I noticed a lot of classic names that were popular for the time and some that still sound dated like Eunice, Gladys, etc.
    i have seen that name also and like it lots
    Married my bestfriend 5/11
    Angel Baby Riley Bean 8/13
    Mama to Murron Lydia Genevieve 10/20

Solomon Jace
    Friedan Henri
    Sullivan Wilde
    Francis Hart
    Phelan Wallace
    Caedmon Wolfe
    Emerich Frost
    Willem Rupert Charles
    Nashua Hartley

Agatha Helena Pearl
    Cordelia Henrietta Lucille
    Hadassah Francine
    Livia Pearl
    Enid Sylvia Inez/ Gertrude
    Florence Adele
    Agnes Linnea Frances
    Avia Liora Ruth
    Imogen Allegra Edith
    Junia Edith
    Cleora Josephine Helen

I can't say I've ever walked in a "cementary," but I do visit cemeteries every so often for genealogy/family history purposes. There are always some great names tucked away on those old headstones.
    Emily / 20

Samuel • Edward • George • James
    Girls' names are a struggle.