Names Searched Right Now:

Name for my character

Hello nameberry!
    I have been working on writing a novel but I am still in the early stages. The novel is in first person, so the need to supply a character name has not come yet.
    I don't want to tell you the plot because I'm really not sure where it's heading, exactly.
    The girl in the book is wealthy teen. She is witty and independent but not a show off or cocky. She is used to being alone and has one close friend.
    This girl is pale with the eyes the color of evergreens. Here hair is dark brown and she has dimples and glasses. I've been trying to think of names and have only come up with these:
    Faith
    Sparrow
    Mia
    Lydia
    Ember
    Rowan
    Raine
    Eliza

Please no frilly princess names such as Evangeline, but names that are unique yet easy to pronounce.
    Thanks

This is a repost of my other forum after some requests to move it to the writer's forum.
    Alexis Rene
    15 year old name addict
    reading, writing, coffee

I like:

Alice
    Catherine
    Lillian
    Amy
    Leah
    Amelia/Emmelia
    Marie

I think Leah or Amy would most suit your character. One syllable names seem to be popping out at me.
    ~Mehri

Faith
    Sparrow
    Lydia
    Rowan
    Eliza

Since you described her eyes as the color of evergreens, I feel like nature names would work really well. Something that might help is knowing WHY her parents named her the way they did; family, or some other meaning.

Willow
    Ashka
    Fern
    Gloria
    Skye/Skylar/Skylark
    Robin
    Orielle
    Wren
    Daisy
    Delilah
    Jay
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Of the ones you listed, I like:

Faith
    Lydia
    Rowan
    Eliza

Some other ideas:

Lark
    Fawn
    Tansy
    Poppy
    Elise
    Tessa
    Zoe
    Rochelle
    Louise
    Greta

I like the name Faith, and as for the middle, you can try Marie. You can also try Kelly Marie, or Lydia Marie. I like those cobos, but probably Faith is a cool name, though maybe Kelly would work best, because of her eyes. If her last name was Kelly, try Faith Marie.