Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

updated list for baby sister names

Which of these names would you prefer for a baby sister to Lottie Mim and why?
    Callie/Calleigh nn Cal
    Zoe
    Julia nn Jul/Juju
    Eliza nn Ellie/Liza
    Brooke
    Bridget Bridie/Birdie
    Jolene nn Jo/Jojo
    Lucy nn Lu/Lulu
    Eloise nn Lou (OH is not a fan of Eloise, but loves Lou so maybe he will warm up to it!)

Suggestions welcome!

I love Callie! I also like Eloise. Lucy and Lottie would be a bit too much alliteration for me. Brooke, Bridget, and Eliza seem too serious to go with Lottie.
    Currently TTC.
    Our picks: Silas and Penelope

Also like:
    Lilah, Aria, Bryn
    Liam, Abel, Declan, Elliot, Ari

Lucy or Eliza.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

My favorite is Zoe but I don't think it matches stylistically with Lottie. I like Eloise with Lottie.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Although I really like the name Lucy I wouldn't use it with Lottie as a big sister not only for the repeating L beginning but also the 'ee' ending sound... also I adore your first daughters name Lottie Mim is just an exquisite name and therefore needs a wonderful companion name for baby sister.
    My favourite out of your list would be Jolene, it's recognisable but underused, funky and cute and a great little spunky.
    I do like the name Eloise but it's not really grabbing me, in my mind it's not as grand as Lottie Mim.
    I like Julia nn Ju/Juju but I'd personally prefer the name Juliet and that also gives the added bonus of the nn Etta if you wanted.
    I like the nn Birdie so Bridget nn Birdie could work but my ultimate favourite is Jolene nn Jo/Jojo or Lena even.
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!