Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spanish speaking Germanic Warriors

Yup, I think that's exactly what I'm looking for.
    Not pregnant or TTC.
    I just feel a little unsettled now that my top 10 list is incomplete and Wolfgang isn't an option anymore. So I'd love to tap the NB brilliance for ideas.

I posted a thread a little while ago about finding a 10th little (boy) warrior name. (Thought not in those words).
    I think I'm looking for something strong and spunky that works well in English, German and Spanish. (The closer the pronunciation is in all three languages the better).

Previous NB suggestion that I love but just aren't right are: Alvar (too similar to Alaric and Elva), Jasper (looses it's charm in German and Spanish. I mean Jah-sper or Has-per?), Constantin, Frederick, Theodor, & Sebastian (amazing names but I just don't love them), Hector & Vincent (too close to Victor), Oscar (I love it now but don't think I'll love it long term), Leopold.

I'm up for all and any suggestions that you think might fit the bill. TiA.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Ok, I'll give it a go. My German is very rusty though and my Spanish is... non-existent... so I'm sorry if these don't work

Hugo
    Max- Maximus, Maximilian?
    Oliver
    Luka/Lukas
    Ben
    David
    Stefan
    Thomas
    Daniel
    Marco
    Otto
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

Hmmm, I so want to help you, but I couldn't speak Spanish to save my life! So please forgive me if these are terrible suggestions:

Adrian
    Anselm
    Artegal
    Arthur/Artur
    Balthazar/Baltasar
    Bendrix
    Boniface
    Caradoc
    Casimir
    Caspar/Casper/Gaspar
    Corentin
    Cornelius
    Darius
    Deronda
    Esmond
    Esteban
    Galahad
    Gulliver
    Horatio
    Ignatius
    Inigo
    Lancelot
    Leofric
    Leonidas
    Lohengrin
    Loxias
    Octavian
    Percival
    Philemon
    Roderick
    Tiberius
    Xavier
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

CharlieandPerry & Otter your suggestions are marvelous thank you!

I particularly like:
    Lohengrin, Octavian, Hugo, Tiberius, Leonidas, Leofric (too close to Alaric? am I over thinking this?), Cornelius, Benedict (thought of this from Bendrix), and Artur.

These suggestions are great but can't use them because….
    ...they are Family Names (and not people I'd want to honor): Horatio, Adrian, Maximillian, Maximus, Thomas, Stefan, and Oliver
    ...their flair just doesn't translate: Lancelot, Gulliver, Caspar, and Galahad

more please!!!!
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I can only count in those languages so no idea if these work

Titus
    Lucius
    Marius
    Emilio
    Emory
    Armand
    Bruno
    Leopold
    Rolf
    Matthias
    Lothar