Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Georgiana - Close, but not unusable. I think I would use it as a middle name though.
    Virginia - I have just never liked it, and its the only name on this list I don't like.
    Katherine - I love the name. And I love a bunch of the nicknames. And this is the most common spelling - but I am going to be the person who quibbles about it. Catherine or Katharine would both be more appealing to me.
    Elizabeth - I love Elizabeth, but its very popular. Not a thing wrong with it otherwise though.
    Tabitha - I love Tabitha.

Virginia is my number one choice out of the list (good job husband for having very good taste)
    I also adore Katherine especially with the nn Kitty
    I prefer Georgina myself but if Georgiana is a family name then that's great too.
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Man, do I LOVE the name Georgiana!! It's beautiful. I don't quite see what the issue would be in using it with Annabel. I think they sound lovely with eachother. Ginny is a great nn. I would be open to calling her George myself, but I know that's not everyone's style.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I like Georgiana-- why not pronounce it George-ina? No repetitive Anna sound, and it's the authentic Pride & Prejudice way. It would certainly still honor your husband's great-grandmother even if the pronunciation were slightly different.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Annabelle and Georgiana - I would be comfortable with the repeating ana
    Annabelle and Virginia - Very sweet could also use Bell and Ginny
    Annabelle and Katherine - I love love love this combo. Bell and Kitty/Kit is to die for!
    Annabelle and Elizabeth - Very nice classic vibe

Annabelle and Tabitha - Not a fan this combo falls a little flat for me
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham