Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think you could get away with Georgiana & Annabel. You have some nice choices from his list!

I think Annabel & Virginia are the standout for me.

Everyone should have a husband with such good taste! With the frilly and feminine Annabel, I like Virginia and Georgiana with Tabitha coming in a distant third place. I would leave the more traditional and common choices of Elizabeth and Katherine for middle names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Love them! My favorites are Georgiana and Tabitha.
    Proud furmom to:
    Pepper, Kuno, Mia, Rosalind, Gwendolen & Cecily
    Currently loving:
    Elysia Maeve~Marina Isolde~Linnea Violetta~Minerva Sophronia~Merida Ianthe~Eleni Finola
    Tiernan Hugo~Felix Lysander~Orion Casimir~Caspian Milo~Evander Anslem~Leonidas Gavin
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cosima Helene & Emrys Jasper

I LOVE Georgiana and it goes very well with Annabel. If you're worried about having "anna" in both names, then Virginia would be my next choice.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

I love his choices! I think Georgiana is lovely, and while the Anna/Ana thing is a bit repetitive, I do love it with Annabel. Besides, if you can ensure that both won't get the nn Annie/Anna (which doesn't seem that likely, since Annabel refuses to go by it!), I think you'll be fine.

Arianne, Liliana, and Hannah are both on my short list, and I have absolutely no problem using two of them together. Arianne and Hannah might be a bit similar (especially since I'd lean toward using the nns Ari and Annie), but I find Annabel and Georgiana even less similar than Arianne and Liliana, as the Annas are on the opposite ends of the names.

I think I actually prefer Katherine, though--I adore it, and I love the nn Kit/Kitty! I think Caleb, Annabel, and Katherine would be so perfect together. Then again, I really love Georgiana! I think either would be quite perfect.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George