Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Husband's Top 5! And a question...

The husband actually gave me his top five! In order of his preference:

Georgiana
    Virginia
    Katherine
    Elizabeth
    Tabitha

I'm actually rather pleased with it. I knew that the possibility he would warm up to some of my favorites (Felicity, Sylvie, etc.) was a long shot, but I love the names he picked.

Here's my question (as well as loving to know your thoughts on the above.) Does the fact that we already have an Annabel take Georgiana off the table? Annabel's occasional nickname is Bell. She absolutely refuses to be called Anna or Annie. Most of the time, she is the full Annabel. Were we to have a Georgiana, we would go with either Georgie or Ginny, most likely the latter, for her nickname. Georgiana was the husband's great grandmother, and I love the connection to Pride and Prejudice. All of the names hold personal significance, though. Anyway, what do you think?
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

His picks are all great. I LOVE Georgiana, Ginny. I may be missing something but I see no reason not to use it. The "an" is not matchy at all in my opinion.

Love all of his picks! He has great taste I think Georgiana with Annabelle is perfect!! I do not see any issues with it all! Out if his choices my favorite is Virginia! I just adore that name!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by kkrvf View Post
    His picks are all great. I LOVE Georgiana, Ginny. I may be missing something but I see no reason not to use it. The "an" is not matchy at all in my opinion.
    I should probably have added that his great grandmother pronounced her name like Georgie-Anna.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Love all these names! I think it is hard to beat Elizabeth.