Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Regina

Quote Originally Posted by gabriela View Post
    Then you're pronouncing it wrong. If someone's going to pronounce a name wrong just to make fun of it, they can do that to just about any name.
    I'm not pronouncing it wrong? That's how it's pronounced where I live, don't be so rude, I'm stating a fact, it sounds like that. I live in Canada, one of Canada's large cities is Regina (Re-gyne-ah) which is how the majority of people here pronounce it.
    17. name lover. hoping to have kids of my own one day.

Little Ladies:
    Lucie Olivia|Audrey Nicole|Bryony Elise|Elsie Rose|Sienna Louise|Felicity Noelle|Clara Danielle|Evangeline Claire|Liliana Kate|Larissa Maeve|Fallon Rosalie|Tessa Violet

Little Gentlemen:
    Joshua Thomas|Cameron Patrick|Bryson Andrew|Brogan Oliver|Anthony Joel|Jamie William|Adam Michael|Landon Christopher|Dylan Robert|Charlie James

I think it's cute, but agree that the jump to 'Vagina' isn't too far off. But I didn't think about it until someone else brought it up, so... I like it.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Oh my. I didn't know it rhymed with Vagina. I've never heard of that pronunciation, only Re-Gee-Na.
    That could be a problem.., but I am in Australia so...

I don't think it's too tied to Mean Girls. I don't think Mean Girls is really a seminal movie, so it's association will fade even more over time. However, I don't like the name Regina at all, but that's just my personal opinion. I can see how others might think it's a cool name.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I really love it, Regina always makes me think of the fabulous Russian singer/songwriter, Regina Spektor. Mean Girls doesn't really cross my mind when I hear the name (and I love that movie!)

I think Regina would be a wonderful, slightly vintage and quirky choice.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca