Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: twin girls!

Wow. Just finding out you were having twins is crazy. Men are funny sometimes... they say no and then they say yes, especially with names, as I remember you said he had axed Merida.

I like your previous Merida combo... Merida Violet Jayne, I believe. Maybe Bronwyn Danielle Mae
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by pinkballerina View Post
    Wow, you got to twenty weeks and had a gender scan BEFORE they found the second surprise baby? Sounds like a miracle.
    I'm assuming the one twin is extremely good at playing hide and seek!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ok I'm confused, are you having twins or not? Is this baby a time traveler?
    My Cupcake: Daisha
    Family Pets: Azula and Batgirl

Sherlock, Doctor Who, Jane Austen, Merlin, Luther, (I was born in the wrong country...)

Ladies: Alice, Daisha, Lila/Lilia, Danielle, Zella, Freya, Romana, Victoria, Madge, Persephone, Elisabeth, River, Sarah-Jane, Amelia-Rose, Maeve, Daphne
    Gents: Dashiell, Daniel, Zane, Matthew, David, Rhys, Oliver, Henry, Theodore, Felix, Bowen, Derek, Apollo, Baker, Zephyr, Rylan, Morgan, Callen, Robert, Rupert

Yeah, you mentioned earlier you already knew you were carrying one daughter-- which means you had a Level One sono which examined the baby closely and diagnosed its gender. It is simply not possible to have a long, detailed ultrasound and miss a second baby.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Wow! that would be a huge surprise, and highly rare!! How many weeks were you when your first sonogram was done???
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa