Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: twin girls!

twin girls!

Right, my husband is deciding he does like Bronwyn now, and has suggested Merida and Bronwyn for our unexpected twins. I really like this set, and I think this is what we're going with, since many of you liked Merida and Bronwyn with Ciara's name

Merida and Bronwyn need middle names though! Our eldest's middle name is after my mother in-law (Alison) and a basic, simple second middle name (Grace). We're not sure which to use! Bronwyn Danielle is one we do like, but not sure on a second middle name, help?
    Last edited by ciarasmummy; April 23rd, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
    Ciara Alison Grace (age 4)

Favourite Names:

Emmeline, Juliette, Danielle, Mirabelle, Seraphina, Violet, Valerie, Merida
    Duncan, Declan, Landon, Jake, Liam, Patrick, Finn, Joshua, Adam, Andrew

Oh, wow congrats! Just curious, how come it took the doctor/midwife 5 months to figure out it was twins? I'd be mad at the one who did your sonogram.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Merida and Bronwyn are really perfect together!

Hmm, how about:
    Merida Elowen Fern & Bronwyn Danielle Merris (a little bit of matchy-ness for the twins!)
    Merida Charlotte Wren & Bronwyn Danielle Mae
    Merida Emmeline Shea & Bronwyn Danielle Tess
    Merida Valerie Hope & Bronwyn Danielle Verity (Keeping the virtue middles going!)
    Merida Valerie Sapphire & Bronwyn Danielle Ruby
    Merida Belle Vivienne & Bronwyn Danielle Violet

I hope that helps!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Naming a girl BronWYN would be odd because IIRC, -wyn is the male ending and -wen is the female ending.
    Also, I completely second what ottilie said.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

Wow, you got to twenty weeks and had a gender scan BEFORE they found the second surprise baby? Sounds like a miracle.

I don't like Bronwyn or Merida, sorry. I suggest Mirabel and Bianca as alternatives.

I wonder if they'll find a hidden triplet at your next scan?!

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.