Names Searched Right Now:

Lightbulb Baby name application - Android

Hello everyone!

I think that everyone here is having the same dilemma as me regarding your future baby name.

I wanted to share with you guys this application I found on android: Baby name - Simple!
    This app has so many names, and it really helped me finding a very cute name for my baby "Dainan", "The kind hearted".

I hope it help you all,

Regards
    Maman

Hey,

I just tried the app and though it does have a lot of names, the meanings often times don't seem right to me. I'd always look them up in a more trustworthy source like behindthename.com.

I can't find Dainan anywhere, I have no idea where "the kind hearted" would come from. I'd check that if the meaning is important to you.

Hi,

Ok, I'll check the website you mentioned. I like the sound of the name "Dainan", but I will look for a more accurate meaning!

Quote Originally Posted by taylorblueskye View Post
    Hey,

I just tried the app and though it does have a lot of names, the meanings often times don't seem right to me. I'd always look them up in a more trustworthy source like behindthename.com.

I can't find Dainan anywhere, I have no idea where "the kind hearted" would come from. I'd check that if the meaning is important to you.
    Hey,

I had a doubt about the meaning, so I did some research and it came out that the meaning of the name was the same as other websites (e.g: http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Dainan).

I guess that the application may not give as detailed definition as the website you suggested, but I like this application because it gives me many ideas quickly.

BR