Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think its important to pair the names up with your other children, to see if they go well together. It'd also give us a clue as to what your taste is like.

I really would like to help! I just don't even know where to start!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Quote Originally Posted by meetcute View Post
    I found the suggestions of Landry and Thierry rather interesting. They have the same meaning (ruler) as Richard, which is my dad's name. I have always wanted to honor my father in one of my son's names but honestly and blunty, I do not like his name. This might be a good compromise. I read that Thierry is pronounced Tye-ree...not sure I love that pronunciation. Does anyone have any incite on the proper pronunciation and if I am saying it correctly? I also really like Landry. Does anyone know a Landry? I have never met one but I know there is an actress with Landry as a surname, which is not ideal. Thoughts? IYHO is Landry trendy?
    I think Thierry is pronounced tee-airy. Some might find Landry a bit trendy, but it still sounds nice and could be a nice way to honor your dad.
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Clara, Charlotte, Cordelia, Hermione
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Gilbert, Morgan, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Monroe, Basil
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

top combos: Beckett August || Jane Florence

Beckett | Jude | Nolan | Brody | Asher | Griffin | Teague | Bram | Otis | Ari | Neil
    Jane | Alice | Naomi | Fiona | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Thea | Aviva
    Elena 'Laney' | Bridget | Cordelia | Evadne | Shea

Carly & Zach ::💙 Ezra Wolf Z. 💙:: Born 4-29-16

Quote Originally Posted by meetcute View Post
    I found the suggestions of Landry and Thierry rather interesting. They have the same meaning (ruler) as Richard, which is my dad's name. I have always wanted to honor my father in one of my son's names but honestly and blunty, I do not like his name. This might be a good compromise. I read that Thierry is pronounced Tye-ree...not sure I love that pronunciation. Does anyone have any incite on the proper pronunciation and if I am saying it correctly?
    I also like Thierry but it may be difficult for Americans to pronounce. The best way I can describe it is that it's almost like saying Tierra really fast "tee-air-ee" the "tee-air" is slurred together. There's a French soccer player named Thierry Henry that plays in the US and I often hear his name pronounced "teary" or Terry

Fox * Rohan * Jade * Shea * Eden * Blaise * Greer
    Lotus * Noor * Tallulah * Jasper * Linden * Arden

nat108 - great explanation, thanks so much! I like it more now.