Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Francesca, Margot, Theodora and Colette in particular are gorgeous and would work so well with Vivienne although I don't dislike any of your choices.

Of my fave 4 above, I love the combos Francesca Plum and Margot West the most. Either would be gorgeous. Good luck!
    28 year old name nerd, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Lilac, Hadley, Thea, Phoebe, Mirabelle, Penelope & Clementine.
    Otto, Quentin, Xavier, Ace, Lennox, Byron, Rafferty & Harlan.

Ophelia Paige-This is actually a lovely combo. I've never been a big fan of Paige but it flows very nicely with Ophelia.
    Margot West -Second favorite! I love that you've used the Margot spelling over Margo.
    Isadora Drew (nn Dot) -This is my fave because Isadora is one of my name crushes. I think Isadora West could also work
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Daphne Plum: Have never understood the love for Plum. Daphne is too girly-girly in my opinion.
    Colette Fox: Don't like it. Colette reminds me of when Mr. Thénardier is mispronouncing Cosette's name in Tom Hooper's Les Misérables. Fox reminds me of Fox Mulder and therefore I consider it to be a boys name.
    Ophelia Paige: Not loving the middle, but it goes very well with Paige. Definitely my favourite of your combos.
    Margot West: Sounds and looks nice, even though I'm not fond of West.
    Isadora Drew (nn Dot): Don't like any of the names.
    Francesca Plum: Francesca is a lovely name but as mentioned above, I seriously don't understand the appeal for Plum.
    Bianca West (nn Bee): Loving the sound of this.
    Theodora Glow (nn Dot): Really don't like Glow.

Favourites: Ophelia Paige, Margot West and Bianca West.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Daphne Plum - lovely, 4,8
    Colette Fox - ok, 3,9
    Ophelia Paige - nice, 4,1
    Margot West - nice, 4,5
    Isadora Drew - bland, 2,3
    Francesca Plum - Francesca is over the top for me, 3,4
    Bianca West lovely, my fave, 5
    Theodora Glow - find Theodora ugly, 1,3
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Daphne Plum- Very cute. I love both Daphne and Plum, and Daphne and Vivienne is adorable.
    Colette Fox- Love Colette, hate Fox. Fox reminds me of Fox Mulder from the X-Files, and sounds very, very masculine to me (like calling a daughter Wolf).
    Ophelia Paige- Never been a fan of Ophelia. Sorry. She went crazy and drowned herself... too tragic.
    Margot West- Love, love, love Margot, but once again, not a fan of West.
    Isadora Drew (nn Dot)- Not really a fan of Isadora or Drew.
    Francesca Plum- This is nice, but I think Daphne Plum fits better.
    Bianca West (nn Bee)- Bianca just doesn't go with Vivienne as well in my mind.
    Theodora Glow (nn Dot)- Theodora is quite nice, but Glow makes me think of either the Glow Worm toys or that you are ordering someone to glow.

Favs: 1. Daphne Plum 2. Margot Plum 3. Colette Plum 4. Theodora Plum
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina