Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you think Max, Theo/Theoodore, Felix and Jude are getting popular?

and could anyone also maybe answer my other question in the boy's category please?
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I don't think any of these are getting too popular. I love Max and Theodore, although you could always use Theodric instead. I think Felix is definitely underutilised.
    Baby Sequoia Orion coming any day now!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I think the only one on the list that is too popular is Max. Everyone knows several Maxes now, and worse, I keep meeting dogs and cats with the name. (It's my boyfriend's nickname and sometimes it's annoying that there are so many... It gets confusing when people talk about a Max and I don't know which one it is.)

My favourite on your list would be Felix.

Big Max fan Considered Theodore nn Theo to go with our son's name but it doesn't quite match up. Like Felix but its my boss's name and that'd be weird. Jude is handsome but not my style. But to answer your question, yes, I think they're all growing in popularity but none of them are too bad yet.
    Maximus Alexander (April 2012)
    Audrey Juliet Sophia (August 2014)
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

I don't think any are getting exceptionally popular all of a sudden. Jude, I've heard quite a bit recently on baby girls, and it's been steadily climbing the charts for the past 10+ years, but is slowing down in the mid 100s ranking. Max is more popular for boys, but it's been pretty steadily around the 100th most popular name for the past couple of years. Theodore has similar rankings to Jude, but has been gaining popularity even slower. Felix has also slowly gained popularity, but is still fairly uncommon in the US.

(all of these statistics are in the US only, and I just realized you're in England. I believe Max is less popular in the UK, and while the other three names are more popular (in the top 100), they've had a similar pattern of increased popularity as they have in the US).
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13