Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You'll have to enforce it being her nickname and most people will assume her full name is Charlotte. I understand the desire to pair a nickname you love with a full name you love even if they don't fit together. I really like the nickname Tess for Scarlett (It has all the letters and starts with an S which sounds almost like Tess) All in all we are reaching. Pick what you love most!
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06 | Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12

TTC #3 | Cecily Kate | Rosalie Kate | Isobel Rose |
    Options for #4 | Odette Frances | Margot Odette | Sybil Blythe | Cora Odette | Eleanor _____
    | Sylvie Kate or Sylvie Colette | Colette Elise or Colette Marie |

Dashing Gentlemen | Rufus Graham | Jasper Simon |

I see no reason. One nickname for Caroline is Carly, and Charlie's pretty darn close to it. Personally I prefer Charlie on a boy but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work in this case.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

What do you think of Carly or Carlie? I think it's a more intuitive nn for Caroline (which I love btw) but you get the same sound as Charlie...
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014