Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colette Rae

1 5.26%
  • Adelaide May

7 36.84%
  • Leah Bay

3 15.79%
  • Elodie Faye

8 42.11%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Vote for your favorite!

Just doing some future planning and wonder which one you like best? Yes they having rhyming middles, it wasn't intentional until the fourth one. They all have meaning!

There are so many Leah's nowadays. Elodie is really cool and new; the meaning "marsh flower" reminds me of the main character Pella Marsh from Girl In Landscape by Jonathan Lethem, which I absolutely adored. Besides a "fairy marsh flower" is way cooler than a "weary or bitter seventh child".

I've never been a fan of Colette or Rae, and Adelaide is okay, but I'm seeing it a lot lately. Its very close to Addison, which is becoming a very popular girl's name. May is okay, just very plain.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I truly agree with everything you said! I would love to get Leah of the list but my SO just will not let it go. I think it has a horrible meaning, she had a pathetic bible story, and it's so popular (which usually doesn't bother me much). The Bay is because we both come from a hometown on the water and had to honor that. I've had so many life changing experiences in the Bay. I adore Colette though! That name honors our sisters Nicole and Rachel. Adelaide is another SO pick which I'm not 100% on board with but May is a family name. And I just found Elodie and convinced my SO of it over the phone tonight!! I'm really excited about that one even though I know it'll probably become super popular.

Any other suggestions to maybe replace Leah? Obviously we like very pretty, usually french for some reason girls names haha

As for Leah, I personally love Leigh. Sounds similar but not the trendiness. Although some people don't like 1 syllable first names.

Ugh sooo hard. I LOVE Colette and Adelaide!!! So much. Elodie is beautiful but no my favorite.

I think Colette is my favorite. Although I am not a fan of Rae.

You may not care, but here are my favorite 1 syllable names.

Anne, Blaire, Bea, Beth, Cate, Eve, Elle, Faye, Gwen, Hope, Joy, June, Joan, Kay, Lou, Lynn, Leigh, May, Meg, Pearl, Paige, Rose, Reese, Sage, Wren