Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Little sister for Henry?

My husband and I are struggling with names for a December girl on the way. (Luckily, we've got plenty of time to agonize). Here is a list of names with my husband's rankings:

http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/42382

Our top three are very different from one another: Caroline, Adelaide and Wilhelmina. We've liked Adelaide since we were pregnant with Henry but now I fear it might be getting trendy (especially with Katherine Heigl's Adalaide). Wilhelmina we like because we think it sounds nice out loud with our last name ("Wolfe"), it is unusual but not made up, and has a nice strong feeling to it but also good nicknames (Willa, Minnie, Mina). Caroline I've always liked and seems like maybe the safest of our choices (no kid is going to hate us for naming them Caroline). And it's not as popular in our state as it is in most (not even in the top 100).

We use my maiden name as the middle name so we only need to pick one name.

I think Henry and Caroline sound great together. I love this choice. I think Adelaide and Wilhelmina have a bit of a trendy vibe. Wilhelmina was used recently for the latest Hansen baby. They are both beautiful names though but I think Caroline fits best with Henry.

Thanks tristan!

Henry and Caroline would be lovely together. Adelaide would be my second choice. I don't care for the alliteration of Wilhelmina with your "W" surname. My favourite name with Henry is Alice.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

All three of these are on my favorites list! Adelaide is getting popular partly due to Adele.
    Wilhelmina seems too clunky next to Henry.
    I like Caroline. I think Caroline and Henry suit.

I also like with Henry:
    Iris
    Louisa
    Camilla
    Cecilia
    Rosemary
    Leona
    Faith
    Lucinda
    Ruth
    Cynthia
    Lillian