Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Futuristic/Dystopian Name Help??

Hey all! I'm in the middle of writing a novel and am having trouble with one of my character's names. Here's a little background:
    It's set in the future, in America after the Third World War; a dystopian society, in which the country has been split off into six provinces. The whole country is trying to rebuild after the war, but instead it's falling apart. The government, unbeknownst to almost everyone, is planning to replace the people with a perfected race to make the society perfect. There are only a few who know about what is about to happen, and basically the plot is what those few do to put an end to it.
    The character I'm having trouble with is a nineteen-year-old male, not a central character, but he plays a pretty big role in the story. He's tall, with brown hair and dark eyes, smart, charismatic, a ladies man, and his dad is the antagonist. His main goal is to mess with the main female character; to distract her from her mission and make her question herself and others around her. He's not necessarily a bad person, himself, but he's working for the wrong side and is okay with that.
    I'm looking for a name that's a bit futuristic and uncommon. Nothing too old-fashioned, but nothing too weird either.

Here's some other names from my story, just to help you get an idea:

Girls:
    Dellia
    Tamrynn
    Jayde
    Esmeray
    Kamberleigh
    Danni

Guys:
    Jerran
    Rory
    Dom
    Blake
    Keaton
    Aidric

Any suggestions are helpful!! (:

try something like Skyler, nn Sky. Oh, and, what's the main character's name? I'd like to know. Maybe you can have the main character fall for one of the friends. That sounds interesting in my book.

@celianne, I'm liking Soren and Cyrus (:
    @star_girl, I do like Skyler, but I go to a school with a girl named Skylar /: I have two main characters, Dellia and Jerran, and each chapter switches back and forth from each of their perspectives. (:
    ::Everly::Marlee::Brielle::Nora::Grace::

::Jerran::Liam::Will::Noah::Graham::

Hmmm...

Jalard
    Keelly
    Mallon
    Tallon
    Rossie
    Quip
    Chera
    Lexan
    Moran
    Leirey
    Vella
    Grett
    Curt
    Ashka
    Trikk
    Lopus

I'm trying to match your style, sorry if I failed. :)
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire