Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    No worries. Some people are just rude and don't think before they hit post. They are more concerned about being right than people's feelings , especially when it is something as precious as your daughter's name.
    Your girl's name is gorgeous btw.
    I like

Merida - but don't know if it's too linked to 'Brave'
    Bronwyn *
    Rhiannon *
    Lydia
    Verity
    Meredith *
    Maeve*
    Isla

I've starred the ones I think match your daughters the most- my favourite probably being Meredith nn Merry very. very cute

From your list, these are my favs for a sibset. Lovely choices! I had to remove a few of my personal favorites simply because I didn't think they matched as well with Ciara. Good luck!
    Calista
    Malorie
    Hadley
    Larissa
    Aurora
    Ainsley
    Harper
    Maeve
    Josie

Quote Originally Posted by penelope83 View Post
    No worries. Some people are just rude and don't think before they hit post. They are more concerned about being right than people's feelings , especially when it is something as precious as your daughter's name.
    Your girl's name is gorgeous btw.
    I like

Merida - but don't know if it's too linked to 'Brave'
    Bronwyn *
    Rhiannon *
    Lydia
    Verity
    Meredith *
    Maeve*
    Isla

I've starred the ones I think match your daughters the most- my favourite probably being Meredith nn Merry very. very cute
    thank you + funny that you say that, our daughter has bright red hair, and her favourite princess is Merida, that was one she came out with, and we both really like it! (which is rare, because he's the one stuck watching all princess movies with Ciara, and he's at the point where, anything to do with a princess, he practically runs away) I have to say, with the exception of Maeve and Rhiannon, you've got all my absolute favourites off that list! Meredith nn Merry is adorable, definitely considering it! :-) thank you!
    Ciara Alison Grace (age 4)

Favourite Names:

Emmeline, Juliette, Danielle, Mirabelle, Seraphina, Violet, Valerie, Merida
    Duncan, Declan, Landon, Jake, Liam, Patrick, Finn, Joshua, Adam, Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Oh my GOD, can we please start a campaign to make Alan Rickman do this for English names?????
    WE NEED THIS.

I've personally only ever known Ciara pronounced as Keer-uh, like Keira Knightly pronounces her name, though I've only met two by the Ciara spelling. I know a Chiara who pronounces it Key-AR-uh, like you do. And then there's the American singer Ciara who says it like Sierra which I totally don't get. I don't think Key-AR-uh is going to cause her too many problems, yes you'll get people saying it as Keer-uh or even Sierra, or hear Key-AR-ah and want to stick a H in the spelling, but at the end of the day it's a legitimate name, and the spelling of it is beautiful.

I'd stick with something short and sweet for a sister. Names I've left off I don't think work in terms of length or style.

Merida - Too linked to Brave
    Martha - I like Ciara and Martha together, but I don't know if the repeated 'ar' sound is too close for you.
    Vienna -Too much of a place name
    Tessa - Lovely
    Hadley - Too masculine, I'd think of Ciara and Hadley as sister and brother
    Gemma - Lovely
    Kiana - too close to Ciara as well, in spelling and pronunciation
    Payton - See Hadley
    Orla - I believe this is Irish too. I think it would make a nice middle name.
    Lydia - Gorgeous
    Ainsley - See Hadley
    Meredith - An underused beauty.
    Josie - Ciara and Josie has something nice about it.
    Isla - I find this a bit close
    Laura - I just find this dull next to Ciara
    Lara - too close to Ciara (key-ar-uh and lar-uh...they pretty much rhyme)
    Last edited by essjay; April 23rd, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George