Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spin on an old-fashioned

What are some names that honor a Linda? I thought about using the meaning 'beautiful' but I want something more obvious.
    Names I love for my future children:
    Girls: Maisy, Nora, Josephine, Lydia, Marian, Clementine, Amelia, Scout, Naomi, Darcy, Sage, Blair
    Boys:Gabriel/Gable, Kale, Easton, Jasper, Carlisle, Joseph, Jameson, Grant, Bennett, Asher

What about
    Belinda
    Rosalind
    Linnea

????

Linda is way more dated than old-fashioned to me but I actually think it has a pretty sound, if I ignore the images of 40+ aged women.

Anyway, what about something similar sounding - Lucinda or Lydia/Lidia sound ideal to me. Or Lynn/Linn, and everything containing 'Lin'...
    Elinor
    Evalina
    Emmalina
    Rosalind
    Elinda
    Belinda/Melinda
    Valinda
    Evelyn
    Gwendolyn
    Adelyn
    Linnea
    Linden

Or another name meaning beautiful...
    Alana
    Amara
    Arabella
    Bella/Belle
    Bonnie
    Calla
    Callista
    Hermosa
    Ilona
    Mei
    Mirabella
    Ramana
    Rosalind
    Venus
    Zaina
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)