Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I've had similar worries Ottilie . All my life I wanted to incorporate my love of literature into my children's names. Howaever,pregnancy hormones/anxiety and overpowering family members allowed me to cave in and doubt myself, giving up various long loved names . I love my daughter's name, but I compltely understand the feeling of not having that part of yourself in the name (yay , I'm not nuts). But your daughter does have a stunning name that is interesting but restrained at the same time. I think sometimes names can be too much as parents try to cram every aspect of themselves into them . This can then take away from the beauty of the individual names. Rosalind's name doesn't do this- all 3 of her names stand well together and are beautiful individually.
    On the other hand, If you are really in doubt , sleep on it. It is not too late too change it now , but wil be once you sign those forms xxxx

You are overthinking it. Your daughter's name is beautiful and you don't need incorporate all of your personal interests in your child's name.

Thanks guys, obviously I'm just a bit nuts. Sleep deprivation and headaches. I'm not going to change her name, I love it, I just have a hard time filling the papers out. I did play with Rosalind Illyria Charis in my head, but I love Beatrice just as much. I'm not having name regret, I'm just trying to be careful so I don't mess it up.

Anyway, thank you all for calming my nerves. And bearing with me.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I felt nervous too when I filled out the papers for Luther. I was terrified I was going to accidentally misspell something! But it was really fun getting official documents (SIN card, Health Card, Bank card) with his name on it!
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

I was pretty nervous filling out the paperwork for Ivan. It was absolutely his name, but it's vowel heavy and a Russian name with a linguistically Italian name sounds a little silly. I was also a little sad that we were essentially naming him John. I think it's pretty normal to be nervous.

I know you said you aren't changing it, I just wanted to comment. Stunning name!