Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    My favorite would probably be Suzanna. (Partly because my younger daughter's middle name is Susannah, in honor of my sister, whose middle name is Suzanne!) It's a classically pretty name, not overly used right now, and goes well with Dominic. From your list I also like Rosalind, Esther, Jemima and Gabrielle.

If you want to eliminate names with boyish potential nicknames, Victoria is out - Vic.

I love:
    Lucia and Lucy
    Eliza/Elizabeth
    Rosalind

I like a LOT:
    Tabitha
    Annabel
    Elodie
    Naomi

I like:
    Esther
    Tessa
    Jemima
    Imogen
    Isobel (I LOVE the full name Isobel/Isabel/Isabelle but honestly cannot stand Izzy- Belle/Bella is alright)

I think these are OK:
    Abigail
    Victoria
    Gabrielle
    Suzanna (I don't really like the Z, otherwise it would be a bit higher)

I dislike:
    Caitlin
    Jasmine

I don't find any of your names awful- I only dislike Caitlin because of the popularity of the Kate/Cate/Kait/Cait names, and Jasmine because Jasmine and pretty much all of the J___son names sound really similar, with the J and the strong S and the N ending- and all the rest would be wonderfully refreshing in the sea of names right now. Good luck!
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

You ladies have been super helpful, thanks ever so much. We've got it down to a top ten, now to try and crop it even more, and then find a middle. Good job we've still got another couple of months to go, as long as he or she doesn't decide to pop out early anyway!

Our top ten, and probably nicknames. As you can probably tell with Nico, we don't mind going against the norm (Dominic>Dom) when it comes to nicknames.

Abigail - Abby
    Annabel - Anna or Annie
    Eliza
    Elizabeth - we can't decide on a nickname for this, there's too many!
    Isobel - Izzy
    Imogen - Mimi or Immy or Genna/Jenna
    Jemima - Mimi or Jemma or Jemmy
    Rosalind - Rosa or Rosie or Lindy
    Suzanna - Suzie or Zuzu
    Tabitha - Tabby or Tibby or Bithy

We decided Tessa, Lucy and Ellen would go onto our middle name list though, as we like them but don't think they would work as a first name next to Dominic. I've also sadly crossed off Jasmine as not working with our surname, even though I think it's really pretty.