Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Darling & Honey

Darling & Honey

For middle names, as suggested by my DH. I'm actually warming to the idea of maybe Evelyn Honey or Rosaline/Rosalind Honey, but Darling seems a bit silly to me.

Opinions? Thanks in advance for any replies! x

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Darling is a bit silly to me too. For three reasons: I know a few Darling's (surname), it's a common term of affection and a word used to describe things.

Honey is adorable!! I've gushed over this middle since Kate Winslet named her daughter Mia Honey. Rosalind Honey would be so beautiful!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I think both seem cute for middle names.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I quite like Evelyn Honey. It may seem a bit cutesy to some, but I've heard of enough Honeys now to see it as a proper name (plus it's #200 in E&W now). I think Amelia Clara and Evelyn Honey would go very well together

Darling does seem a bit weird as a proper name. Although it's a lovely term of endearment, it mainly reminds me of the Blackadder sketches with Fry & McInnerny

I like the idea of Honey in the middle spot, but I'm not crazy about Darling. Evelyn and Rosalind are solid first names and would pair well with sweet, cutesy Honey. Rosalind Honey is my favorite.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine