Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions... This is our first child so we are trying to find the perfect name that fits our style. My wife's first choice is Summer, I think its nice but am not 100% sure.

What is everyone's thoughts on the name Sienna?

Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by ryan0022 View Post
    What is everyone's thoughts on the name Sienna?
    Sienna is a pretty name, with the nicknames Enna and Sisi (Cece). But depending on where you live, it is a bit too popular for my tastes.

I also am not a fan of Waverly. I automatically think of the TV show Wizards of Waverly Place, but the reference isn't well known among parents or probably the upcoming generation. I do think the meaning is cool. Nicknames I can think of are Wave, Wavy, Wey/Way, Verly and Lee. I much prefer Cecily, with the nickname Cece or Sil/Silly.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Summer and Waverly are very fun and playful names. I really like Summer. Cecily is very lovely. Very bright and upbeat names. Here are some others you may like

Lorelei
    Phoebe
    Bridget
    Isla
    Avery
    Celeste
    Elodie
    Carys
    Delilah
    Stella
    Hazel
    Corrine