Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Felicity! I love Caleb, Annabel, and Felicity together. Felicity Violet would be pretty.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James Alexander
    ♀ | Jane Anne Helen Caroline Phoebe Georgia Gwen Sylvie

You have a nice list! My favorites to go with Caleb and Annabel:

Felicity
    Margaret
    Rosalie
    Virginia
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Audrey & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Grace & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Luke Alexander

Thanks for the input! It should probably be noted that this list is not 100% husband approved. :lol: Also, Georgiana would very likely have made the cut if the -ana ending didn't give me pause. What do you think? Is Georgiana out since we already have an Annabel? Her nickname would be either Ginny or Georgie, and Annabel's occasional nickname is Bell. She flat-out refuses to be called Anna or Annie.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

I absolutely love Georgiana, but I love -ana endings... always have. Georgiana also reminds me of Georgiana Darcy.

Out of your names, I'm going to 100% go with Felicity. It has the same vintage sophistication as Annabel. They are both cute, but mature and wearable names. Plus, I love Felicity's meaning.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

With Caleb and Annabel, I like Elizabeth, Madeleine and Tabitha best. I don't know how you get Molly or Maud from Madeliene though.