Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Last minute jitters...not really sure on a name yet!

We have two names in mind..Nolan and Callan...hubby likes Nolan best but the popularity (#25 in our state) and trendy factor kind of bugs me. I like Callan just because of the sound and I like the nn Cal, it's not nearly as popular (#800 something). Our daughter is Grace Catherine. If you can't tell I like Irish/Scottish type names that have a pleasant, softer sound. Which name on our list do you like best and why? Are there any others that come to mind? Thanks for the last minute feedback!

Callen, which is similar to Callan, is in the 500's. I wouldn't be surprised to see both spellings get more popular.

I like Nolan the best with Grace. Callen/Callan sounds more trendy than Nolan does. I wouldn't consider Nolan to be trendy as it's been in the top 500 since 1980 and in the top 1,000 all but one year since the list has been out.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I like Nolan the best. I would suggest Ronan, Ciaran and Neil!

favorite names this week: Jane 🌻 Oren

I love Callan but I think Nolan sounds great with Grace!
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

I prefer Callan of the two and I think it sounds just fine with Grace. I like that it sounds a little more modern than Nolan. I love the nn Cal and were considering it for our son. We went with Colin instead, but still love the way Callan sounds.