Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nolan and Callan are both great names, I would say with Grace, I like Callan the best!
    Other suggestions:
    Callum
    Rowan
    Ronan

I prefer Nolan to Callan esp with Grace.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I much prefer Callan. I happen to have 2 friends with sons named Nolan... it is quite popular. Similar names would be Callum, Cavan, Corbin, Declan, Kellan, Keegan, Kian, and maybe Jude.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I think both Nolan and Callan sound wonderful with Grace. I love both names equally. So I am no help at all.

Some other suggestions...

Colin
    Piers
    Declan
    Quentin
    Cullen
    Bodhi
    Keller
    Alec

I think both Nolan and Callan are both solid options.
    I wouldn't consider Nolan a trendy name myself, as it's a name that's been around for a very long time, and has always been well recognized (been in the top 1000 most common names since the 1880's or even before). It's certainly popular, but not trendy.
    Callan actually strikes me as a bit more trendy, due to it's similarity to several other names that (I think) are rising in popularity (Cullen, Callen, Kellan, Kellen). But not to such a degree for it to be a big-deal in the decision making process.

If you like 'Cal' names, here's a few: Callum, Caledon, Calvin, Calix, Calhoun
    Or some other names that strike me as somewhat similar to Callan: Kiernan/Ciarnan, Piran, Lachlan, Declan, Keenan/Cianan
    And some names with similar sound qualities to Nolan: Roland, Solon, Bolan, Olin, Oren, Odin, Boden, Logan, Lonan
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...