View Poll Results: what's your favorite?
- 82. You may not vote on this poll
Results 16 to 20 of 20
Thread: Which do you like best?
April 22nd, 2013 08:30 PM #16
April 22nd, 2013 11:29 PM #18~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3
Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy
April 22nd, 2013 11:41 PM #20
April 22nd, 2013 11:46 PM #22Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
1. Emilia Grace- I LOVE Emilia. It's a great altervative to Amelia, and it's so beautiful. I also really like Emy, Emma, etc. Emilia is just one of my favorite names ever.
2. Grace Evanagline- Grace is very pretty, but combined with Evanagline, it's a knockout. Beautiful. Evanagline is a little long, so having it as a middle name and letting Grace be the star is really cool. I think of all the names, this one flows the best.
3. Alice avicroria- Victoria is great, but I've never much cared for Alice. Very old-fashioned, I think. It's just not my style.
4. Charlotte Elizabeth- Flows well, but I dislike Charlotte. It's just a very westerny, rednecky name for my taste. Charlotte... It's just, well, kinda bleh.
April 23rd, 2013 12:01 AM #24aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen