Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: what's your favorite?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alice Victoria

35 42.68%
  • Grace Evangeline

15 18.29%
  • Charlotte Elizabeth

10 12.20%
  • Emilia Grace

22 26.83%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which do you like best?

Looking for your opinions! We are still liking the classic girl names but trying to find the right combo with middle names so it's interesting with a nice flow/theme. Ex. to me the names Grace and Evangeline sound beautiful together and sound like they're in the same "family"... Alice Victoria because Alice means "noble/exalted" and Victoria, from Victor, along the lines of heroism... so you know our train of thought

Let me know what you think! Thank you!!

All four are stunning! My personal ranking of them would be:
    1. Grace Evangeline
    2. Alice Victoria
    3. Emilia Grace
    4. Charlotte Elizabeth

I think they're all wonderful! Alice Victoria is the only one that doesn't really do anything for me, but there's nothing wrong with the names, they're just not really my thing.

I love different things about each combo--I love Charlotte so much, so I'm tempted to vote for that, but I adore Grace Evangeline as a combo, so I'm tempted to vote for that, but I think Emilia Grace is such a beautiful and unexpected name--I'd be so beyond excited to meet a little Emilia! So I really don't think you could go wrong, and I don't really know how to decide. I voted Grace Evangeline because I like that combo best, but all around, I'm not sure it's my actual favorite, I just can't decide!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I think Alice Victoria fits what you are looking for best, has a great "theme" and Victoria makes it more fun/interesting.

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

I went for Emilia Grace as I just love Emilia and the whole combination sounds lovely.

I would rank them:
    1) Emilia Grace
    2) Alice Victoria
    3) Charlotte Elizabeth
    4) Grace Evangeline (I've never liked the 'ang' names)
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan