Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bette or Betty as a nn

What would you think if you met a multiracial little girl named Beatrice who went by Bette or Betty?

All of a sudden DH said he would consider Beatrice. It would also mean her name would have alliteration. Beatrice Bernstrom. I am thinking Beatrice Linn or Beatrice Ann. Lynn is my mothers MN. I really have a weird thing where i dislike letters that fall below the line so I would use the Swedish spelling of Linn. My husband is swedish and our son has the very swedish name of Nils, so I dont think it would be that strange. what do you think?
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

I LOVE it! Love Beatrice, love Bette or Betty as the nickname, and love the alliteration! Seriously, I absolutely adore it.
    Mama to Caleb Nicholas, Annabel Hope, and Grace Ramona
    <>

Love it. Beatrice is one of my favorite names. I wouldn't thought of the nicknames Bette or Betty for it, but I think they work. Very well!

Beatrice Linn is just the sweetest thing! Betty is adorable as well (Bette is also sweet, but I always have an urge to mispronounce it as just 'bet' even though I know better) Good luck!

Love it! And both nicknames too (Bette or Betty are both nicer, I think, than Bea).