Names Searched Right Now:

Please help me beef up my boy name list!

I am only here for my love of names, and I need help to expand my boy list. I have always had a harder time finding boy names that I love than I have finding girl names. My #1 favorite is Lucian, and I would love to use this one day if I could ever convince my SO! Of the other two names, Gavin is out because a coworker is due with a boy in either June or July (I can't remember) and she is naming him Gavin. Cedric is also out because as much as I love the name (and its connection with Harry Potter ) it still always makes me think of Cedric the Entertainer as soon as I hear it.

So, any suggestions for names that are similar in style and might go well with Lucian, provided I use the name and ever have more than one son?

Thanks in advance!
    Girls: Cordelia, Phoebe, Rose

Boys: Lucian, Alexander, Liam

♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Imogen, Violet, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Morgan, Gilbert, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Basil, Monroe
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

Alternatives for Gavin -
    Don't cross Gavin off your list until your co-worker truly names gives her son this name. There are countless examples of people thinking their kids going to be _____ and then they meet them and just find it doesn't fit at all.
    Suggestions: Gawain, Gustav, Geoffrey, Ervin, Marvin, Calvin, Oliver, and Collin.

Alternatives for Cedric - Alaric, Ulric, Orrin, Ethan, Silas, and Corbin.
    Little Lorelei - May 2016
    Endora - Merida - Viola - Zelda
    Dexter - Felix - Gideon - Victor

Thanks for your suggestions! Lexiem, I will keep that in mind about Gavin. I confirmed today that she's due in July...we'll see!

Here are the names that I like from the suggestions:

Evander, August, Rafael, Silas, Desmond, Donovan, Calvin, and Collin. Any more suggestions based on those?

I have been thinking about Magnus a lot lately, but I don't think I could picture it on a baby. Roderick makes me think of the TV show The Following, and not in a good way. I have a friend named Geoffrey and another spelled Jeffrey, so I wouldn't use that. And I love Oliver, but could never use it, because it's the name of my dad's pet pig!
    Girls: Cordelia, Phoebe, Rose

Boys: Lucian, Alexander, Liam