Names Searched Right Now:

A new name for Bertha- HELP!!

When I adopt a dog I like to use either the name from the shelter or a very same-sounding name. My family is considering adopting a dog named Bertha, but I actually want to avoid B names. The person who would be caring for the dog is my grandfather who has dementia. His dog, Bailey recently passed away so I don"t want a name that could confuse him into saying Bailey.

Can you think of any names that sound like Bertha. but wouldn't confuse an elderly person.

All I can think of is Eartha. I'm open to word names, names that aren't feminine, whatever.

Thanks!

tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell