Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Gareth

essjay, Oh Gareth Gates. That was Pop Idol wasn't it?

Sarah, yesh I'm not really loving it either, but I do like it.

Leona, haha, yeah, I change my mind a lot! I like Ambrose a lot, and Leon is super cute (but I prefer Leopold and Leonidas. Leon super cute nickname though!) and Emeric is very cool. Linden is so pretty, but too pretty for me.

Kitty, yay! Another Gareth fan. I am not in the love camp yet, but it is growing on me everytime I say it. I think it's the th-sound, I'm a huge fan of it.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love the name Gareth, I think it goes beautifully with Rosalind.

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

I think the sounds of Rosalind and Gareth really compliment each other. The have the same amount of heaviness and both seem very antique (these are good things, I like names with more consonants than vowels). To me, however, it feels very very country southern, and I'm not sure why!! Maybe my brain automatically leaps to Garth?? Seeing how we're in different countries I can't imagine that matters very much.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz