Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I've always dreamt of having just a small family.
    At the most, my SO and I only want three children.
    Preferably two, a girl and boy.
    Ideally, a single girl.
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte ~ India River 'Indie'

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - River William Henry - Bodhi James - Hugo Timothy Cole - Apollo Jack

We just had our 5th child in April, so at the moment we don't want any more. We would like to adopt a child in a few years from my the country my mom was born in to honor her, but other then that I dont think we will be having anymore children. I think 5 is a good number for us.
    Gwyneth Berkeley (9/95), Landon Bradley (12/98), Sawyer Kymberley (12/07), Alivia Presley (1/11), Ingrid Hadley (4/13) & Harlow Ripley (7/14)

~Gwen, Landon, Sawyer, Alivia, Hadley and Harlow~

I have always thought that three seemed to be a perfectly good number, but now I am leaning more towards four. Ideally I would like Baby #1 and Baby #2 to be two years apart, Baby #2 and Baby #3 to be three years apart, and Baby #3 and Baby #4 to be five years apart, so that when #3 is starting school I will still have a baby at home. However, I know I would like to adopt at least once, if not each time. I also plan to foster if I have the room and finances to support other children.