Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I have 3 kids and am due with my fourth in a couple weeks. I originally wanted 2-3, but am very glad that we are having a fourth. I definitely think that this one will be our last, though.

We have one child. Currently, we are TTC another. My dream world would consist of 4-5 kids. I am hoping to adopt at least 1 kiddo (We currently have a potential to adopt a little girl.).
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

I like the idea of having four children. I'm one of four and I think it's a nice number.

My boyfriend is one of eight, but he has no desire to have eight children himself, which is a relief!

Edited to add: Boyfriend has three full siblings (2 brothers, 1 sister), a half-sister and half-brother from his mom's previous marriage and two half-brothers from his dad's previous marriage. They all grew up together though, as his mom and dad were both widowed, and that's how they met (at a widow/widower support group). It's a lovely family set-up.
    Last edited by maggiemary; May 27th, 2013 at 08:50 AM.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

4!
    mostly girls but one boy hopefully. Definitely not too many boys i think, two would be ok but more scares me a bit. I would get used to and learn to love whatever though.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I would take as many as I can!!!
    I won`t even mind 15!!!
    absolutely more boys than girls!!
    but atleast 6