Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I want 4-5 children. All girls, one adopted
    Maryjane Elizabeth

A teenberry author with a healthy obsession of names!
    Casimir Ozias, Mordecai {searching for middle} - Sandrina Noor, Antigone Plum, Cosima Patricia, Desdemona?

When I was younger I wanted a very large family - 6 +++ kids. Now, as an adult, I can say I realistically think I could handle 3-4 of mixed gender. After nannying for a family of 4 boys I can confidently say that once I have two boys, I will be done. I know, typically, boys are easier as teens than girls, but man, I just couldn't handle the constant wrestling matches. A few hours with those 4 boys, and I wanted to rip my hair out!
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

My husband and I would like three children. These days, that's considered a lot, but I think it's the perfect number!

Elington - Just wondering what country you're from?
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I'm wondering if this is a spam account? It is the first and only post from the user so far, and includes links to 3 other sites for no apparent reason....
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Quote Originally Posted by tintri View Post
    I'm wondering if this is a spam account? It is the first and only post from the user so far, and includes links to 3 other sites for no apparent reason....
    My thoughts exactly.