Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

are they to similar?

So lately, i've really been liking DH suggestion of Julian, I've always sort of liked it but it's reallly grown on me and i can picture using it on a future child.
    The only problem is, my name is Jordan and i worry it is to similar for me to use.
    So what do you think, is Julian and Jordan to similar for Son and Mother?

also if you have any middle name suggestions for Julian that would be great, the only combo i like is Julian Isaac.
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

I think Julian & Jordan are fine. As mother and son, usually people don't put those on the same levels. Like... George Foreman, I'm not judging him for naming a son after himself, I'm judging him for naming his sons George Jr., George III, George IV, George V, George VI, lol.
    I think you're safe

Julian Isaac is fantastic!
    Julian is such a handsome name, so many things work well with it. Julian Francis, Julian Hamish, Julian Peter, Julian Marc, Julian Silas, Julian Arthur... pretty much anything sounds great.
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Bronwen and Bastian, Fletcher, Gideon

I think if Julian and Jordan were names for siblings, they'd be too close. But as far as mother and son, they're wonderful together.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas Christopher, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

I see no problem with Jordan and Julian as mother and son - I have to say I adore Julian Isaac! I couldn't think of anything I liked better!

As mother and son, they're fine. If they were brothers, they'd be too close.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly