Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Fables was supposed to be Fae sometimes but she gets Fabes & 'Princess Faberella'

We planned on calling Amity 'Ami' which we do sometimes but my nephew can't really say her name properly and he just calls her Mitty and it's kind of stuck.
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

My name is Amanda and my parents planned on me going by Mandy, but when somebody called me Mandy for the first time, I threatened to punch them. Hah. (I was a feisty one.)

I was calling my daughter Miki before she was even born, and luckily once she was born it fit her.
    I knew I ran the chance of having my son called Chris, but Christian was important to me so I used it anyway swearing I wouldn't let anyone call him Chris. until he was a year old we always called him Trout or Christian then slowly people outside our house started calling him Chris and it is the name he decided he wanted to be called. Now most of the time he goes by Chris and it fits him well.
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

Kuyper was going to be Kuy... and I am the only one who calls him that. Everyone else uses his full name.
    Zane never had something picked out since, well, Zane does not lead to one. He however is call Zane-ard, Zaney, Zano and Zanner. The funny thing is that even some of the old stoic/serious men at church call him Zanner. It makes me smile and I have to hide a giggle every time.

And though not children, Our min pin was named Cheerio. I only OKed the name because I thought Rio was a cute NN.... and we have never used it.
    Mama to Kuyper Aaron, Zane Henry and Charles (Charlie) Lloyd
    Still 1 or 2 future babies to name!
    Top Girl Names: Phoebe Elizabeth, Elena (Laney) Violet
    Top Boy Names: Jonas Myles, Layton Miles

We hadn't planned on nicknames before the birth, it wasn't something that occurred to me. Her name has naturally been shortened to Ami (pronounced Am-ee, not Amy) and Melly. I saw an online Amelie who goes by Lilou which I think is really cool but I don't think it would suit my girl, and as Ami and Melly are already so established, I won't introduce any new nicknames.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.